Drawing Society Charter
by Beauchamp Art
- To rendezvous once a week and sketch either at a scenic location around the city or practice Life-Drawing indoors.
- To encourage a range of styles and subject matter from architecture to portraiture and warmly welcome students from all courses to take part in our activities.
- To use the outings as a way to explore and discover new areas of city and surrounding area, and tailor the outings and life drawing sessions around the will of the group.
- To enable an active inter-discipline dialogue between the courses, providing an opportunity to meet up with likeminded individuals with an enthusiasm for drawing the world around them.
- To inspire people to be self-motivated whilst working, or drawing for leisure, alongside peers, giving advice on drawing techniques and providing some materials for those without their own equipment.
- To motivate people to draw, and exhibit their drawings as part of the society and independently.